Minteq International Inc. (MINTEQ) refractory systems and technologies rely heavily on robust, reliable, low-maintenance installation equipment. In most cases, we custom-tailor our equipment to the necessary refractory application, the severity of the working environment, and the individual molten vessel.
MINTEQ supports the development, installation, and maintenance of this equipment with our AT (Application Technology) Team. Formed in 2004, the AT program is organized on a regional basis to ensure close interaction with field sales and steel mill service professionals, regional research and development personnel, and—most importantly—our customers.
Among the equipment applications described in MINTEQ’s customer-specific industry pages are:
- Laser distance measurement devices for gauging refractory thickness
- Lance and surface wire feeders for metallurgical treatment
- Shooters for installing shotcrete and gunnable materials
- MINSCAN® and SCANTROL® robotic refractory applicators and measurement devices
- OPTIFORM® refractory mix and MAG-O-STAR® spray coatings for ladle relining and maintenance
- The SEQUAD® gunning machines for blast furnace and iron ladle relining and maintenance
- Shotcrete mixer/pumps for our full line of shotcrete materials
- Batch guns for gunnable and sprayable applications
- Q-VIBE® trowel/vibratable mix formers for disposable tundish working linings