Minteq is focused on creating value for the industries we serve through innovative refractory systems and technologies. Combining product, application, measurement technology, and teams of dedicated professionals generates this value. This strategy holds true across industries, product lines, and the world at large.
- Cement & Lime
- Iron & Steel
- Lead Smelting and Other Metal and Alloy Refining
- Power Generation & Incineration
- OPTISHOT® shotcrete products for ultimate installed durability
- HOTCRETE® hot applied shotcrete products for durability and speed
- OPTIFORM® monolithic safety linings and working linings for improved steel ladle lining life and availability
- Gunnable products for high temperature applications to increase uptime.
- Spray coatings to extend refractory life
- SOLO-CHARGE® magnesia/calcia and STARFLOW™ alumina materials are dry products that become fluid upon exposure to heat.
- Our SOLOCURE™ and Q-VIBE® vibratable products have proven very effective in the installation of tundish working linings. We offer a full line of calcium and alloy wire products for the treatment of steel.
- Our proprietary PFERROCAL® Calcium Wire lance system provides excellent calcium recovery and superior modification of inclusions.
- CAL-GRID® II calcium aluminum alloys and briquettes is a calcium aluminum pressed briquette that can be used in place of calcium aluminum alloy. we can produce any ratio of calcium to aluminum to meet a customer's specific requirements.
- MINSCAN® is a unique remote-controlled system for the maintenance of electric arc furnaces.
- Other examples of application technologies which improve application efficiency are the SEQUAD® system for ladles and blast furnace installations, the MIX-O-MAT™ and Magline™ systems for sprayable coating applications, and shooters for basic oxygen gunnables.
Ferrotron Measurement Technologies:
- LACAM® and LACAM® FORGE™ laser distance products provide precision, accuracy, and speed for refractory measurement and process control.
- Fixed laser systems like LACAM® LI, LACAM CI, and LACAM EAF capture refractory thickness and render immediate color imagery to control material application when and where it is needed.
- Our SCANTROL® system further improves the value of the MINSCAN® application equipment. It incorporates a laser measurement system to automatically control the application of monolithic refractory products.